Skip to main content

Father's Day.

(memories)

People say that Father's day is not enough to express that love for our fathers. Yes that's true but do we all really express our love daily ? Do we all thank our fathers everyday for whatever he has done for us?
Ok lets say we do, we treat him in the same special way everyday. Does he feel special? Does anyone feel special being treated the same way? NO. So why don't we make this day special ? Lets make them realize that how much we love them and how much we notice the things they do for us. 

I like spending most of my time with my dad but as he isn't here with me today and we can't video chat all day long. So I thought of sharing with you all that what he means to me.

He has always loved me unconditionally, maybe like every father does. And it's said that every girl's first love is her father. But the way he understands everything which I don't say even, makes me love him more.
 I love him for fulfilling my wishes. I love him for being my strength. I love him for listening all those dumb stories of mine. I love him for making me laugh whenever I feel upset. I love him for all the sacrifices he has made for me. I love him for being my bestest buddy.
 Thanks dad for letting me do whatever I wanted. Thanks for not being a strict father. Thanks for doing all these things for me. Thanks for being in my life. THANKYOU for everything. 
HAPPY FATHER's DAY ! :)

These are not just words. I really mean every single word I'av written above. He really means the world to me. :)

Thanks for visiting. I hope you liked it and I really hope my dad would like it too. Now its you turn, tell your father how much you love him and thank him for being in your life. :)






Comments

  1. lovely..
    http://aminaayub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really touching post! Beautifully written!

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the father of gorgeous lady live long.....Ameen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Makeup Hacks.

Makeup hacks, every makeup loving girl needs to know. I'll be sharing with you few hacks which will make your makeup look more good. Makeup Hacks. Apply concealer by "triangle method". First dot under inner eye point, second on the outer eye point and third below the cheek line.  Sharpen the edges of your lipstick with concealer. If you don't have a concealer then use a stick foundation to cover dark areas as it gives amazing coverage. Use foundation before concealer. Apply white shade as a base on the eyelid as it enhances the eye shades more well. Use brown eyebrow filler then black as it looks more natural. Dust translucent powder over your lashes before applying mascara, it will make your lashes look more fuller. Apply lipstick or fill your lips with lip pencil and then place a tissue paper over your lips and dust some translucent powder on it, this will make your lipstick last longer.

How to overcome Protein deficiency

Protein is important for building and maintaining of muscle mass. It is the component of every cell in our body. It is a building block of bones, muscles, skin and blood. So maintaining the balance of proteins in our body is our duty. So here I'm sharing with you, how you can overcome the deficiency of proteins in your body. By eating protein rich food  Of course the best way to fulfill the protein requirement in body is to intake protein enriched food.  1. Dairy products. Dairy products such as milk, yogurt, cheese are enriched with proteins. So taking them in right portion can fulfill the need of proteins in your body. GREEK yogurt is good because it not only contains protein but it has got many other nutrients as well . 2. Eggs. An egg contains almost 16g proteins. Its best if taken in boiled form. Basically intake of egg white is beneficial as it contains 90% water and 10% of proteins. Egg yolk is high in lipids, so its better if not t