Skip to main content

No Makeup Look This Summer.


We all love makeup but in the summers we want to keep it simple. We all desire for a spotless and even skin but we don't want to look like dipped in makeup. Well in that case we have got an only option, a NO
MAKEUP LOOK. 


For that you need to start with moisturizing your skin with a simple or tinted moisturizer (any of your choice). Then apply sun screen and massage it well. 



​ 


Take some of your foundation or bb cream. I would recommend a bb cream  because it gives a more natural and matte finish (bobbi brown is my all time favourite). Mix it with a bit of moisturizer and apply it over your 
face blend it well with your fingers.                                                                                                              
 ​ 





If you have any visible spots conceal it with a concealer(NARS <3). Mattify your face by applying loose powder or the other.  



For eyes, apply nude eye pencil (NYX wonder pencil is good ) or a white one on the waterline. And put lots and lots of mascara. And you are done with your eyes.


                                ​                                    


Take slight of pink or peach blusher (Revlon 004 is love) on your middle and ring finger. Start dabbing your cheek bones with those fingers. It will make your cheeks look naturally pink. 


End up your look by applying any of your favourite nude lipstick. 

All those products I'av suggested above are the ones I'm using or have used and I'av absolutely loved. :)

Thankyou for reading this post. I hope it helps, if it does do let me know. :)








Comments

Post a Comment